• Designed for children alone or with an adult — choose between "StoryTeller" and "Read and Play" modes. Coloring book and additional activities.
• New users — the free 3-Minute Tour and Parent/Teacher Guide help you get maximum benefit for your child!
• Kids discover values like diversity, loyalty and caring as they play and learn read and spell.
• Support for 15 languages including English, Chinese (S), Chinese (T), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish (Hindi and Korean coming soon).
• Perfect for ESL (English as a second language)
• COPPA support. Advertising-free.
It's Halloween - and just when you thought "trick or treating" couldn't be any more fun, here come Heckerty and her faithful cat, Zanzibar, with a new adventure. Halloween is Heckerty's birthday — but despite Zanzibar's attempts to persuade her to go out to celebrate, she doesn't feel like it. So when "trick or treaters" dressed in costume turn up at her cave door, she and Zanz are scared. That is until they open the door and meet the kids face-to-face.
Jan Ziff’s extraordinary storytelling brings Heckerty to life in the great British tradition of Winnie the Pooh, Beatrix Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and other magical stories. Creative animations and great stories make Heckerty ideal for entertaining bored children, bedtime stories, and helping kids discover the joy of reading.
Today hundreds of thousands of kids and adults around the world have met and loved this funny, green-faced little witch who has helped them learn.
An Editor’s Choice by Children’s Technology Review, “Recommended by Educators” on Google Play for Education, awarded 4 Stars by CommonSense.org, Shorty Awards finalist, a Mashable Kids Pick and proclaimed a “must have” by The Unofficial Apple Weblog. The superb narration and enchanting animations are ideal for children 3-8 years old, as well as anyone learning English.
SLPs and other specialists are using the Heckerty stories for children with autism and other special needs.